CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Addition

Well if you don't already know Brecklynn is going to be a big sister. I am due somewhere between Sept 20th-28th. We are very excited but nervous. There are days that I wonder what in the world I am doing. This pregnancy has been very different from Brecklynn. With Brecklynn I was a little sick, but I would be fine after I ate something. This one I usually feel nauseas all day long. I keep getting told that maybe this one is a boy. Either way we will take whatever we get.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Thank you for the kindness in your comment to me. How did you find me? It has been forever! I must admit that Shimmers the fish died while in my care...sadly! Haha! I know in time things will work for us as well, it just is hard to sit and wait and wonder when that time is. :D hope to hear from you soon. I will probably e-mail you some more personal questions if you don't mind. My e-mail is allstar_J @ hotmail Thanks again! Jessica Wright Brown